- 520ml Steam Brownies Mix
- 170gm butter
- 270gm fine granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 270ml milk
- 170gm Dark Compound Coins (melt chocolate by double-boiling method)
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time and cream until well combined.
- Slowly add in Steam Brownies Mix alternately with milk until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased and lightly floured 9” round baking pan.
- Steam for 1 hour.
- Cool the brownies.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the brownies.
Questions & Answers (0)
Time On Platformveteran
5-7 working days