Quick and easy recipe for your busy morning. Simply serve warm with your favourite syrup or condiments. It can also turn into waffle using waffle maker.
- 1 pack Pancake/Waffle Mix
- 40gm chia seeds (additional to add more flavour)
- 2 - 3 eggs
- 360gm 137 Degree Almond Milk
- 30gm coconut oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp plain natural yogurt
Prepare for topping:
- Fruttose Blueberry Pie Filling
- Whisk combine all Ingredients A.
- In another medium bowl, combine all Ingredients B. Pour this mixture into Ingredients A mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter mixture onto a preheated griddle or skillet pan. Cook for 3 minutes or wait until batter starts bubbling and then use spatula to flip pancake over. Cook both sides and repeat the process until it turns golden brown.
- Serve warm with pure honey/Fruttose Blueberry Pie Filling Topping and enjoy!
Questions & Answers (0)
Time On Platformveteran
5-7 working days