Return & Refund Policy
Jana'Preneur by Secretariat Office is committed to ensure everything in its website and services reaches your satisfaction. For Return & Refund issue(s), you can contact us at email@example.com and/or refer below:
- Return are the rules retail merchants established to manage the process by which customers return or exchange unwanted or defective merchandise that they have purchased previously. Return policies are an extension of the customer service retailers provide; they tend to be fairly liberal as a consequence. For this reason many consumers hold the mistaken belief that they can always return merchandise for a full refund regardless of the circumstances. In reality, both regular and online merchants enjoy great leeway in establishing individual policies. As returns have become more prevalent and more costly, some merchants have imposed tighter restrictions on merchandise returns.
- Pay back (money), typically to a customer who is not satisfied with goods or services bought.
Jana'Preneur and its’ interpretation & annotation:
- Return is a structured process created by Jana'Preneur; for its Suppliers to provide the Retailer who(m) requested the return & refund with the same unit(s) and/or SKU that is non-defective and/or non-damaged in nature. Jana'Preneur will process the refund in direct cash within 7 working days directly to Retailers.
2. Jana'Preneur's Return (or Exchange) & Refund Policy
Good(s), product(s), item(s) or service(s) provided and/or fulfilled and/or shipped and/or handled by Jana'Preneur Account, must be returned within 3 to 5 working days of receipt of shipment.
Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. For example, due to hygiene issues, certain product categories, such as fresh produce, are exempted from our return & refund policy. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to clarify further details.
Refer to Section 6. Requirements for a Return & Refund Submission to see if you're eligible for returns or refunds.
In most cases, Jana'Preneur will process the refund in direct cash within 7 working days directly to Buyers after the refund request has been successfully approved by both Jana'Preneur and the seller.
However, in specific cases, a shopping voucher will be input into the Buyer's account. Please contact our customer service for direct clarification.
For any questions in regards to Jana'Preneur’s Return & Refund policy, reach out to us at email@example.com.
3. Seller's Return & Refund Policy
When you order from a seller that fulfills and ships their own inventory (also called a third-party seller, as are most sellers within Jana'Preneur, your return will be sent back to the seller instead of Jana'Preneur.
While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to Jana'Preneur's Return & Refund Policy, some may vary.
If the Buyer's request of Return & Refund has been successful and as the order of section 4, 5, 6 and 7 as below, the Seller must either:
- provide a return address within Malaysia and provide a prepaid return label; or
- offer a full refund
Returns for items purchased via delivery with services must be scheduled for pick up or exchange. If a Seller does not schedule a return, or is non-responsive to schedule an appointment for the return of your items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Jana'Preneur Buyers and Fairness Insurance Policy
If items sent within Malaysia and the order is valued at RM 100.00 or more, buyers are required to insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise.
Items valued over RM 50.00 must be returned to the seller with a trackable shipping service.
5. Documents Required for a Valid Return & Refund
- Proof of payment (Receipt and Invoice) with Order ID
- 3 clear photographs of the items
- Reason for Return/Refund
- Bank details (For refunds)
Jana'Preneur and/or suppliers will take action depending on the refund or replacement
6. Requirements for a Return & Refund Submission:
You may request for a return and refund due to any of the following reasons:
- Damaged Items - The product SKU arrived with damaged exterior packaging. The item should remain unopened.
- Defective Items - The product SKU arrived with damaged interiors, only noticeable after packaging has been opened.
- Wrong Products - The product SKU does not match the quotation / invoice / receipt. Product should remain unopened and unused.
- Late Delivery - The products were sent late after 5 working days (upon order placement) without any confirmation and communication from the Seller or Jana'Preneur.
- Expired or Nearly-expired Products - The products delivered by the suppliers are near the expiry date [less than three (3) months] without informing the buyers (or listed on the product description) beforehand.
7. Steps on How To Submit Return & Refund
- Step 1
Within 24 hours after delivery, take 3 clear photographs of the product to demonstrate its i) damages and/or ii) defectiveness. Please also complete the same step if you have received the wrong order as proof.
- Step 2
The product should be stored in the appropriate room temperature - chilled or frozen facility if required - until pick up is arranged by the seller.
In the case of defectiveness in product, in which the packaging has been opened, the product should be packed properly to allow for handling by the seller (e.g. no loose pieces, spillages)
- Step 3
Please email email@example.com, and include the following:
- Proof of purchase (with receipt)
- 3 clear photographs of the items
- A clear description of the reason for return (or exchange) or refund
- Step 4
Jana'Preneur representative will be in touch with you!
- Step 5
Return: Once approved, our seller will arrange a delivery timing for your replacement (if a replacement was agreed upon between all parties) and to pick up the product.
Refund: Once approved, Jana'Preneur will process the refund within 5-7 working days.